What better way to enjoy this warm weather than through having a Popsicle!! I know that’s what I’m always craving when summer comes around.
I wanted an option my body enjoys just as much as my taste buds do. So I made my own remix with strawberries and coconut. It’s so yummy and healthy enough you can eat them for breakfast !
Coconut & Strawberry Popsicles
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a high speed blender blend all food ingredients aside from the hemp seeds together
- Once that’s done stir in the hemp seeds into what’s been blended
- Pour mixture into popsicle mould
- Freeze for at least 5 hours
- Enjoy when ready! You might have to run the mould under hot water in order for the popsicles to slip out