Sweet Potato & Feta Frittata
- 12 Eggs
- 2 cups Sweet Potato cut into small cubes
- 2 cups Spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 Zucchini gratted
- 1 medium White Onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Goat Feta
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Put the cubed sweet potato onto a baking tray with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. Then bake for 15 minutes
- While that's baking saute the garlic and onion on a large pan with a bit of olive oil. Wait for them to become translucent and lightly brown
- In a big bowl crack the 12 eggs and whisk them together
- Once sweet potato is done baking, stir in all ingredients into the egg bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil. Then pour the egg mixture into it.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Take out of oven, add more goat feta to the top if you like
- Then bake for another 15 minutes
- Once done take it out of the oven, let cool for at least 10 minutes
- Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
- Put leftovers into a container and store in the fridge