Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 cup packed with pitted medjool dates
- 1 3/4 cups raw cashews
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Hemp seeds to roll into
- Put all ingredients into a food pressorer. Blend until you reach your desired consistency. I like blending it for at least 5 minutes to get it to have a smooth consistency. The "dough" should be able to easily stick together.
- In a separate bowl add hemp seeds
- Now roll the dough into balls with your hands and then roll the balls into the hemp seeds.
- Tastes best left in the fridge for at least an hour, but can be eaten right away.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.