Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
Makes: 2 1/2 125ml jars
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Add raspberries to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally and let the raspberries break down. Mash them if there are still chunky pieces.
- Once it's bubbling turn the heat off. Usually takes 5 minutes.
- Stir in the honey and chia seeds. Stir well enough that there are no chunks of chia seeds.
- Now transfer the jam into jars, serve warm or store in the fridge for later.
- I love this recipe over sourdough bread or in my overnight oats!