Trail Mix Granola Bars
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened raisins or cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix the puffed rice, oats, raisins, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon
- Then in a saucepan over medium heat melt the almond butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract together.
- Once the sauce becomes one liquid paste pour it over the ingredients in the bowl. Mix everything together.
- Now in a small pan lined with parchment paper pour and pat down the mixture.
- Put the granola bars into the frezzor for at least 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Once ready, cut the granola bars into 6 pieces.
- If you're not going to eat them right away I recommend leaving them in your fridge or freezer so that they hold together better.