This workshop is designed to uncover the nature of human movement and learn how to navigate as a human in our modern world.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- What movement is
- The history of movement in humans
- The effect of modern living on movement
- The benefits and importance of movement
- The unhealthy consequences of stagnancy
- Movement and mental wellness
- How we can move better in our modern world
- How to remove the obstacles to movement
- Mobility work
- The difference between movement and exercise
For more movement resources, check out our movement resources page!