Probiotic supplement for formula-fed babies
• Provides 10 billion CFU per dose
• Helps support gastrointestinal health
• Could promote a favourable gut flora
HMF Baby F probiotic supplement for formula-fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to support gastrointestinal health. In a recent clinical trial, infants aged 0-6 months supplemented with probiotics strains included in HMF Baby F’s formula did not experience any increase in adverse event incidence, number of visits to the doctor, or mother’s assessment of infant health.1
HMF Baby F contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS), a fibre similar to oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk.2 HMF Baby F’s powder dissolves easily into milk, formula, or water.
1. Allen S, Jordan S, Storey M, Thornton C, Gravenor M, and Garaiova I et al. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 2014; 0: 1-6
2. Jeurink P, van Esch B, Rijnierse A, Garssen J, and Knippels L. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2013; 98(suppl.) :572S-7S