Children’s immune support formula
- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1,000 IU of vitamin D per dose
- Convenient powder format free of artificial colours or flavours
HMF Fit For School Powder includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or the probiotic strains included in HMF Fit For School Powder’s formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for six months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism.1 Each heaped scoop also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D for additional immune support and to promote adequate vitamin D status for healthy bone development.
1. Garaiova, I, Muchova, J, Nagyova, Z, Wang, D, Li, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2015; 69: 373-379.