Ten vitamins and 11 minerals for optimal health
• Helps to support eye health in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
• Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nails, skin and immune function
• Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
Improved formula• Formulation update based on current nutritional guidelines
• Added nutrients, including lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamin K2
• Now available in a delicious natural lemon-cardamom flavour
• Increased bottle size – now providing one-month supply per bottle
Liquid Multi Vite Min is a great-tasting combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Available in a convenient, once-daily format, it can help adults meet daily recommended micronutrient levels. It provides seven B vitamins, which are involved in energy metabolism through their roles as cofactors.1 Also included are vitamins D and K, which help support bone formation and strength. Vitamin D has an additional role in helping to maintain immune function by mediating the proliferation and activity of immune cells.2 The minerals zinc, magnesium and manganese are included to further support bone health. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair, nails, skin and immune function, while magnesium has additional effects in maintaining proper muscle function. This formula also provides a variety of antioxidants, such as vitamin E and selenium, to help limit oxidative damage to cells. Lutein and zeaxanthin, natural carotenoid pigments in the lens and macula of the retina, further offer antioxidant support to maintain good health. Zeaxanthin provides key protection against oxidative damage in the eye produced by metabolic activity and light exposure.3 Zeaxanthin also helps to support eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration, reduce the risk of developing cataracts, and improve macular pigment optical density.
1. Combs, GF. (2012). The Vitamins (4th ed.). USA: Elsevier.
2. Mora, JR, Iwata, M, von Andrian, UH. Nat Rev Immunol. 2008; 8(9): 685-698.
3. Ma, L, Lin, XM. J Sci Food Agric. 2010; 90: 2-12.